From 05/01/2020 - 10/01/2020.
Campaign "Vacation in Yasnaya Polyana for two"
REST IN THE ROOM OF CATEGORY "FAMILY"
3 meals a day
Check-in from 14:00. Check out before 12:00.
Description: 2-room suite with a double bed and two single beds, or with four single beds. A bathroom with a shower in the room.
- 11800 rubles for a stay for 3 days and 2 nights in a "Family" room with 3 meals a day and a Finnish sauna for four with arrival any day of the week (instead of 23,600 rubles).
- 22,400 rubles for accommodation for 5 days and 4 nights in a Family room with 3 meals a day and a Finnish sauna for four with arrival on any day of the week (instead of 44800 rubles).
- 32,400 rubles for accommodation for 7 days and 6 nights in a room of the category "Family" with 3 meals a day and a Finnish sauna for four with arrival on any day of the week (instead of 64,800 rubles).
The holiday price includes:
- Accommodation in a Family room for two people.
- 3 meals a day (breakfast - from 8:30 to 10:00, lunch - from 12:00 to 14:00, dinner - from 17:00 to 19:00).
- Visit to the Finnish sauna - 1 hour per arrival per room (minimum order 3 hours, additional payment of 1400 rubles to the minimum order is required).
- Gazebo with barbecue - 2 hours a day per room.
- Children's playground on the street.
- Free fishing
- Free parking.
- Rental sports equipment: (bicycle, roller skates, ball, badminton, sledges, skis, skates) - 1 hour per day.
- Free Wi-Fi.
- Every Saturday disco (held at staying on the territory of the complex for at least 20 guests).
- Every Saturday a master class, animation for children (conducted when there are at least 20 guests in the complex).
Children stay up to 4 years without a seat and food - free.
It is additionally paid:
- 3 meals a day for children under 12 years old - 1000 rubles /day.
- Extra bed (for children under 12 years old - 500 rubles per day without meals)
- Extra bed for an adult 1500 rubles per day with 3 meals a day.
Check-in is made with a passport for each adult guest and a birth certificate for children.